Pals Paper Arts Challenge this week was to use buttons and the new Bright Buttons were perfect for my fountain of flowers along with Play Date DSP. I followed Stamping 411's sketch and turned the tree from Holiday Happiness upside down to create the stems. So farewell summer flowers - the first frost isn't far away. Soon it will be time to turn that tree rightside up!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Welcome to the Pals Halloween Hop! If you arrived from Stephanie's blog you are right on track.
The bats are flocked, the raven is embossed and the brads are glittered - everything is ready for Fright Night. But just what are those little critters peeking out along the fence? Better not hang around too long or you might find out! Hop on over to Carla's blog and see what she has going on........maybe the critters are friendlier there................
1. Ann Schach http://www.stampinchic.com/
2. Diana Caho http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com/
3. Joanna Munster http://www.inspiredbystampin.com/
4. Melanie Collins http://www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com/
5. Stephanie Uzee http://stampinwithsuzee.blogspot.com/
6. Linda Callahan http://stampinseasons.blogspot.com/
7. Carla Bazhenow http://www.carlas-scraps.com/
8. Pam Giudici http://pamshobby.blogspot.com/
9. Kris Kilcoyne http://kweenbee.typepad.com
10. Mary Fish http://www.stampinpretty.com/
11. Barbara Furlong http://www.theloveofstamping.com/
12. Angela Richwine http://www.stampinawaywithangela.blogspot.com/
13. Gina Shaw http://www.cardsbyginashaw.com/
14. LeAnn Slater http://leleathome.blogspot.com/
15. Jason Casper http://stampindad.com/
16. Tracy Cowee http://tlccrafting.blogspot.com/
17. Kylie Nicolosi http://kyliescraftycorner.blogspot.com/
18. Margaret Moody http://www.margaretmoody.typepad.com/
Thursday, September 2, 2010
At any moment now I expect Sebastian to jump out from behind this card and start singing "Under the Sea!" (Huge Disney fan.....I admit it!) Pals Paper Arts challenge this week was to create a CAS card using pearls. I grabbed Elegant Soiree DSP and planned a simply chic card using Basic Gray and Crumb Cake. But an ocean vibe took over and I created waves, added Baja Breeze and attached pearls like they were bubbles floating in the sea. I put friends on the "lifebuoy" and tossed it in.......
"We got no troubles,
Life is the bubbles,
Under the sea!"
Crack open an oyster or two and go have some fun at Pals Paper Arts!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
It was such an honor to be a guest designer at Stampin' Royalty this week! I always enjoy seeing the creative work of their Design Team and their challenges are unpredictable and fun! This week's challenge to use pearls or rhinestones made me think of Queen Elizabeth or Elvis - two very distinctive styles! I opted for the Queen's pearls and the English garden look - created with Sunny Garden DSP, Poppy Parade ribbon and a slice of Peach Parfait. So thanks to the wonderful gals at Stampin' Royalty for inviting me! You all are invited too - grab your pearls or rhinestones and head on over!