Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Friendship - FMS32 - and Blog Candy Winner!



Thanks to everyone who left such wonderful comments - and name suggestions -  on my pink post!  I never thought when I started this blog I would be making so many friends along the way.  It really is amazing! You all rock and I so appreciate your taking the time to visit me here :)

The winner of the pinkilicious blog candy is Marge W - whose comment was randomly picked by my daughter.  Marge said:

Congratulations Linda !! I love being a grandma and great grandma. It's such an honor. I have many, some of the names are Leah, Eliana, Corey, Carly,Christina, Rachael, Olivia, Ava,Kimberly Laura, Susan, Hailey,Bethany, Emily, and that's just the girls. Many boys too. Can't wait to hear what your new granddaughter;s name will be. It's so exciting. Pink Is Precious.

Congrats Marge!  E-mail your address to jcallahan1@nycap.rr.com and I will send out your pink stamping bundle right away!

My card today was based on this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  Hope you play along!

                                         


17 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Your card is gorgeous Linda! I love the way you've stamped the friendship quote over the strawberries.

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is so pretty, Linda! I love how you layered the circles and the sentiment stamped right on the image. So bright and cheerful! Have a great day! :)

Sue said...

Great take on the sketch and love the fruit looks good enough to eat Luv Sue x

Lesley said...

Your card is yummy and sweet! Congrats to Marge! All of those names are lovely!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda I Love your strawberry card. I'm really lovin' all the DT samples this week at FMS.. Hope to play along.
I've been getting pretty 'fruity' myself lately! Hugs.

Cindy Hall said...

Great card! Love the DSP, colors and focal point! TFS!

Linda Fisher said...

You've done it again!!! Cute, Clever and Nicely Done!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love this card Linda! You have an amazing way of combining colours.

Tui Nathan said...

What a great card Linda .... funky and fresh this is ... love the stamped sentiment, the twine treatment and the soft and subtle ribbon border ....this is awesome!

mary fish said...

wonderful job with the sketch. love the brad placement.
hugs, m

Aileen said...

Your strawberries look so delish! Love the circles and embellies. x

Jen Mitchell said...

You've cooked up quite a sketch here Linda! I love the colors - lucky limeade and black - YUM!

Darnell said...

This was a fun sketch! I love your beautiful cheerful card!

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely card! The berries look good enough to eat! Love how you set them off with the black details!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous card, as always, Linda!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, I love the bright spring colours.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love, love strawberries, and these are so sweet (yea, I know, a bad pun). ;)