Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Stamp Review Crew: Four Feathers













A little mix of old and new for you today!  Four Feathers is a sweet set that is retiring soon.  I introduced it to two of Stampin' Up's new in colors and wow do they get along great!  Tip Top Taupe is so smart and classy and it looks wonderful with a splash of Delightful Dijon!  I used the splatter from Gorgeous Grunge and a sentiment from Sheltering Tree to complete my card.

Depending on which way you are hopping you can head back to Nancy Smith's blog or forward to Mike Funke's.  No matter which way you go you won't be disappointed - they are amazingly talented stampers!










I used the sketch from Case This Sketch as my inspiration.







11 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

This is so pretty…CAS!! I love the spatters and scatters of sequins. The feathers look fantastic in the new In Colors!

Tanya Boser said...

Oh, yes! These 2 new colors do go together quite well. Love the clean beauty of this card. I feel another CASE coming on, lol!

Unknown said...

Love this card, Linda. The colors look great together and the Gorgeous Grunge adds just the right texture. Great job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love your colour choice and the added splash of sparkle!

Karren said...

Ooh that taupe color looks lovely. I might have to get me some of that when it becomes available :) As for your card - fabulous! The splatters look so good with the white space and those feathers - a perfect combination.

stampwithamyk said...

Beautiful card Linda! I love the colors...wasn't so sure about the Delightful Dijon when I first saw it, but I love this combination. :)

Heidi Baks said...

Love! So beautiful and clean... well, except for the splatter. LOL!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful I love how it just pops. Love the touch of sequins too.

I Card Everyone said...

Linda this is fabulous!
=] Michele

Bronwyn Eastley said...

So CAS, so gorgeous.