Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 98...........


After jumping in and posting my first card for the PPA challenge I thought well that wasn't so bad and before I knew it Mojo Monday arrived. So I posted my very first Mojo Monday card. ( It has been a summer of firsts! ) Black and white weddings are very popular these days so I decided to keep with the bride's color scheme and create a card with a very simple black and white composition. It is such an elegant combination. I stamped the image from Together Forever with Basic Black Craft ink on Whisper White. Then I sprinkled clear embossing powder on it and heat embossed the image. I did the same for Congratulations. That's a tip from a friend of mine - using clear embossing powder with black craft ink eliminates all of those messy black speckles that can happen when you use black embossing powder on white.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your black and white card is beautiful!

Kathy

Carla said...

Gorgeous card Linda!