1. The big ice/snow storm on the east coast delayed my flights 24 hours! When I returned I drove the last hour home in a terrible snowstorm. I am rethinking my love of snow.
2. The Opryland Hotel in Nashville is amazing!
3. I met some fabulous, talented, savvy ladies!
Liz Hughes, Dawn Tidd, Anne Beale, Linda Callahan, Mary Fish and Martha Stewart
4. SU! is a unique corporation. The executives are very approachable, warm and genuine.
5. We were given a beautiful bag to hold our many gifts and prizes! I switched seats in one session with someone who discovered a ribbon tied under her chair which meant she won an adorable apron made from SU! fabric - sigh. But I made out OK later when I won a Sew Suite collection of goodies for wearing a Perfect Plum button!
Swap from Maggie Patterson
6. Love was in the air as many swaps were Valentines!
7. I am terrible at creating the vintage look but I do love what others create in this style!
So thanks Colleen, Tara, Martha and Lesley for thinking of me! And thanks SU! for a wonderful experience!
Swap from Jacque Craig