Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Way to Go! FMS95





Somehow the toucan from Zoo Babies found its way onto my Bon Voyage card.  He looks quite pleased with himself standing atop a suitcase with his bright blue feet.  Two weeks of 90 degrees, high humidity and almost daily thunderstorms have made us polar bears in upstate NY rather miserable. (Central air - what's that?) But that tropical toucan is loving it.........maybe I need to paint my feet blue.....



             Narelle designed a sweet layered sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

                                                 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this card is toooooo cute! The toucan is such a fun unexpected touch. And, by the way, blue is "in" for nail polish these days so its easier than you think to paint your feet blue ;)

Linda said...

Great card - bright, cheery and fun! And Adriana is right - blue toes are "it" for summer!!

Unknown said...

Love your card - it just brought a smile to my face!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

LeAnne said...

LOL! So cute! Hope you stay cool up there!

Jen Timko said...

How crazy cute is this??!! I love this little fellow on the suitcases! Such a fun card, Linda!!

Amy O said...

What a fun card! I love that cute toucan.

Allisa said...

Adorable card, love your images!

Jen Mitchell said...

Very cool card! Looks like toucan is pointing in the direction of cooler weather! (No central air here either) :(

Jen Brum said...

Great card Linda! I love that toucan! He looks quite comfortable there! I love his blue feet! Love all of those suitcases! Us igloo living Canadians are finding the 90 degrees with humidity a little overwhelming as well!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love the combination of these stamp sets - especially the toucan! He works perfectly with the suitcases!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love this, Linda! I think I'd follow that toucan back to the tropics since your luggage is ready to go!

Rita W said...

Love the colors, love the fun! You are seriously one super creative lady!

Elisha said...

This is beyond adorable! Love it! The toucan cracks me up!

Linda Suarez said...

Super cute Linda! I love the toucan - the perfect addition!

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute Toucan! Your papers go so well with the theme of your card. :)