Welcome to the Pals September Blog Hop! This month we are showcasing projects made with some of our favorite crafting tools! You are right on track if you hopped here from Amy's blog!
Stampin' Up's envelope punch board is my favorite new toy....oh sorry tool :) The punch board is proving to be much more than an envelope maker. This nifty little file folder card was made using the new punch board and is just the right size to tuck in a couple of lottery tickets for a grown-up Halloween treat! The buttons and twine keep the card closed, ready to be tucked into the envelope. Also love those new framelits that create envelope liners - so easy to make with the Big Shot and the new magnetic platform - more toys!
Tools Used: Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Envelope Liner Framelits, Paper Snips, Craft Scissors
Now hop on over to Stampin' Pretty for a visit with the amazingly talented Mary Fish. Thanks for stopping by!
The complete Pals Hop Line-up:
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Shirley Sumption at Look at My Cute Stuff
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Maria Flores at Maria's Sandbox
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Prettypaprecards.com
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts