Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hey Mr. Postman! FMS183







My daughter needed a card to thank someone on her team at work.  So I gathered up everything I could find that looked "office-like"!  I used the file tab framelits to create the look of file folders, found a clip, gathered twine, stamped the note banner from Tap Tap Tap, made a note book page using the spiral border punch and found a piece of Birthday Bash DSP that looks like books on a shelf.  But none of my thank you sentiments worked for me until...............the mailman came! He delivered this month's Paper Pumpkin kit and there were the words I needed right inside!  Hey thanks a lot Mr. Postman - the phrases worked perfectly!


I am hosting this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hoping you join our gallery - I love seeing all of your amazing work!


                                                      

11 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

You met your goal, you definitely turned out a card that looks like it will work hard to get the job done! So cute with all the "office stuff"! I know Erin's team member will love it!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda,

OMG This is super cool for Work! Love love love it!

Hugs

stampwithamyk said...

Too cute! Love the layering and the colors. Perfect!!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Super cute! Love all the elements, Linda. Can't wait to get my paws on my PP this month! You are a fave of mine!

Jen Mitchell said...

Very cool! It would never occur to me to put all those layers together like that, but I love how it looks. And thank goodness the postman saved the day!!

Jen Brum said...

Looks great Linda! Such a great office thank you card! Love those file folders and the little banner! All the little extras are just the icing on the cake! Fabulous!

Karren said...

Love the look of the file tabs along the bottom - very cool! Such a fun and trendy card.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love, love, love it! All of elements work together so well - I always love how you think creatively!

Cindy Hall said...

I thought the same thing when I Saw the DSP! It does look like books in this setting! Once again, you top the carts in creativity and cleverness!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I LOVE your office inspired card! The color scheme is fantastic and the detailing is right on target. Blessings!

Jen Timko said...

Love all the office elements on this! Such a fun card and a really super sketch!