Sunday, October 16, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Acorny Thank You








The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Acorny Thank You today but I just had to put an oak leaf from Vintage Leaves behind the acorns. And I am a total fan of Dapper Denim - here it adds an unexpected pop of color.  Kind of like those purple leggings peeking out from under the soccer shorts......




Saturday morning four year old soccer games are the perfect way to start a weekend - guaranteed to make you laugh over amazing performances that have nothing to do with soccer!  And there is always ice cream when it is over.....even though it is 10 am and 45 degrees!





If you are on track you just saw Shana's wonderful work so head onward to see what that oh so talented Bruno has created!







12 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Linda, this is a great card! Love the Dapper Denim, too and you're right with the peek of Vintage Leaves from behind the acorn adds a great touch. Emma looks so cute out there on the field, but 47 at 10 a.m. already with ice cream! Burrrrrr!

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and your design is perfect. As are those purple leggings!! ;) Ice cream at 10 AM when it's 47 degrees sounds perfect to me...but then I think that any time is the perfect time for ice cream! :)

Yapha Mason said...

What a gorgeous card, Linda! I love that color combo. I agree -- Dapper Denim is awesome!!

Tanya Boser said...

Gorgeous colors and layout on your card. Love that pop of blue! Dapper Denim is certainly a favorite of mine as well :) I love seeing pics of the the grand, she is so darn cute!!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda I love the sudden pop of color in BOTH places. On your card and on your little Angel...
I miss those little people soccer games. My girlfriend was a coach and she ran around with a her youngest on her hip! WE had so much fun too. I remember the girls would just walk around holding hands singing and they were on opposing teams! So cute! Enjoy.
Hugs

Brian King said...

I love this card, Linda! I've struggled to use these acorns, but you've showcased them perfectly. Great colors - and I love the leaves behind the acorns. A perfect Fall card!

laurie said...

Great fall card....and YUM to the ice cream!!!

stampwithsandy said...

I love everything about this Linda! The cute acorns, pretty paper and enamel dots all combine perfectly!

libbystamps said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!

Heidi Baks said...

Gorgeous card! Just clean enough and the tilt adds nice interest to the focal point.

LeAnne said...

I love your unexpected pop of color and this Acorny stamp has really caught my eye lately. Didn't think too much of it when it first came out but I am beginning to "fall" in love with it! And of course, Emma and her leggings steal the show!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and I love how you used Dapper Denim on it. I really like how you also added the leaf behind it. I love seeing pictures the kids are soo cute!