Sunday, April 2, 2017

Stamp Review Crew - Weather Together








The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Weather Together this week.  I did a Soft Sky wash with an aquapainter to add a subtle background behind the umbrella. Daffodil Delight and Watermelon Wonder markers were used for the flowers.......and true confession......I broke out the Wild Wasabi Blendabilities to fill in the umbrella.  I still love how they color!

And just a quick shot of someone who brightens my day.......Grover got to go along to the grocery store this afternoon!







If you missed Holly's wonderful work head on back.........





Otherwise your next stop is with my oh-so-talented friend Ann Schach!





  My layout is based on the sketch this week from CAS(e) this Sketch!


7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love your little umbrella with the flowers stamped on it. Perfect! Cute picture of the little missy too. :)

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

Heidi Baks said...

Ha, I never thought about putting flowers on the umbrella - great idea! Awww, Grover... my Missy used to push Piglet around everywhere.

Kelly Kent said...

Love, love, love the colours Linda! Beautiful card! Kelly x PS, hope Grover didn't spend too much!

Brian King said...

Beautiful! I love the flowers on the umbrella!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Linda! I love the sweet, little flowers!

Tanya Boser said...

Oh such spring sweetness! I love your shower of flowers :) And that granddaughter is certainly a day brightener too!