Well I certainly need a magic potion today to make this pesky head cold go away! I've tried various potions over the past 24 hours and nothing has worked very well yet. Hoping Alka Seltzer Cold medicine does the trick tonight so I can sleep. But before I mix it up I thought I would mention a few things that you probably should keep to yourself when talking to someone whose eyes and nose are running like faucets..........
1. "Oh Emma's only lasted a couple days....she's fine." (Kindergarten germs are deadly for Grandmas.....)
2. "Stop blowing your nose it will get sore." (Too late....and do I really have a choice?)
3. "Are you sure it isn't allergies?" followed by a saga of personal allergy problems. (At my age I'm sure but thanks for sharing.)
4. "Amma you need to sneeze into your elbow like this!" (Seriously who dreamed that up? I'd need to drape my arm like a waiter at this stage.)
5. And my personal favorite......."What's for dinner?"
Jen Mitchell, my talented friend from New England, has a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches! Play along!
Ink: Black, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Spooky Night DSP