Sunday, April 5, 2020

Stamp Review Crew: Love You To Pieces








The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Love You to Pieces today.  At first glance you may think this set is only for Valentine's Day but when you combine it with another set the possibilities are endless.  Today I used the mugs from Rise & Shine. They pair with the sentiment perfectly.  I am hoping it won't be too much longer before we can get together for a cuppa with our friends!

And since we are talking about jigsaw puzzles.......

I usually do jigsaw puzzles during the winter - after the Christmas rush is over.  So relaxing to do a puzzle and binge Netflix!  I went online last week to order a few more since we will be hanging around home for a while.  I like Charles Wysocki scenes from Amazon and discovered they now cost anywhere from $40 to $80 a puzzle - and some are used.  What?!?!?!?!  Further investigation proved that puzzles are sold out almost everywhere - or are really expensive.  I bet when this is over I will be able to pick up a lot of puzzles....cheap....


If you missed Kelly's wonderful work head back there......




Otherwise keep going to see what delights Lou has in store!






Stamp Sets: Love You to Pieces, Rise & Shine
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
Paper: Whisper White, Pleased as Punch DSP







9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet card! Love your design and the colors are perfect! When this is all over, I bet that we'll be able to pick up a lot of things cheap (dish soap, hand soap, hand sanitizer, TP, kleenex, frozen veggies, bread, meat...people are NUTS!!). ;)

Hilda Burton said...

I love your adorable jigsaw card today, Linda. We keep a 1000-piece puzzle on our dining room table all the time. It is a very calming pastime. Stay safe and be well. Enjoy your week.

I Card Everyone said...

I believe we have nearly every Charles Wysocki puzzle ever made, Linda... another reason to add to the very long list of reasons I wish you lived next door!! We've connected 9000 jigsaw pieces since this started!
I love your card … to pieces!
=]

Kelly Kent said...

We were on the same wavelength for this hop Linda. I love your share a cuppa card. I'm very much looking forward to doing this also when the pandemic allow us. Kelly x

Cécile RIBON said...

This card is so fun and so thoughtful and hopeful at the same. I love the message carried on by the missing puzzle piece.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this and such a fun way to use the puzzle dies in current times! I love puzzles and have a 10,000 piece one that I am about to break the seal on. I have never heard of the puzzles you mention - off to check them out! It's a shame we don't live closer - I have some fab jigsaws, we could trade!

dtilt1 said...

could you please tell me how you made the puzzle coffee card?

dtilt1 said...

I forgot to ask is this a real puzzle pieces or is it a stamp or die that has been stamped onto?

please give me instructions to this

Linda Callahan said...

I used a retired sU stamp and die set called Love You to Pieces.