Sunday, June 14, 2020

Stamp Review Crew - Daisy Lane









The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Daisy Lane today.  When I received my Designer Paper Share this week from Brian King I just had to feature some of the fabulous new DSP as well.  This paper is a sheet from Artistry Blooms and features one of the new in colors - Magenta Madness.  I don't have my new inks yet so I stamped my flowers in Grapefruit Grove and shaded them with Daffodil Delight Blends.....and somehow it all went together!


If you missed Jay's wonderful work head back there......


Otherwise go forward to see Nikki's fabulous creations!






I used Brian's sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch for my design.







Stamp Set: Daisy Lane\
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Grapefruit Grove, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Artistry Blooms DSP

8 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Love the colors, fun designer paper background too! :)

Kelly Kent said...

Gorgeous card Linda! I love having new paper - it just freshens everything up! Kelly x

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my! That is one extraordinary DSP, Linda! Such a fancy backdrop for your sweet little daisies - LOve that fern!
=]

Bronwyn Eastley said...

That DSP makes an amazing background for your cluster of daisies. Such a sweet card design.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Hi Linda!
It's been forever since I surfed the blogs! I have followed many on FB but just I'd peek since I posted myself.
Your card is sweet and I love the fun colors. Your previous post of the bright blue butterflies is FAB. I love the CAS look of it and that blue just draws the eye.
Waiting for Nancy to come home from FL soon. Can't wait. Just thought I'd say HI. Hugs.

Heidi Baks said...

Love your bright colors! That "painted" DSP is so fun, and a great way to incorporate some new In Colors.

Lou said...

What a gorgeous, bright and cheery card Linda! That DSP works so well with your stamped images. x

Cindy Beach said...

It all went together beautifully! These gorgeous colors make ME smile!