Tuesday, July 28, 2020

A Good Idea






My new coffee set was still on my desk.....my new paper shares were stacked on my desk.....so I decided it was time to straighten up and put things away.  And somehow I got distracted by those paper shares and coffee cups and this card just created itself....with a bit bit of help from the sketch at Cas(e) this Sketch this week.  Bet that never happens to you!



Stamp Sets: Press On, Newton Loves Coffee (Newton's Nook)
Ink: Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider, Poppy Parade, Copics
Paper: Whisper White, Flowers for Every Occasion DSP

7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That's too cute! Love the design and your colors are prefect! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Once in a while! lol
You girls are turning me into a blue-lover! LOve this delicate dotty DSP, and your sweet steamy coffee!!
OH yes, always a good idea! Come play again real soon, sweet friend!xx
=]

Brian King said...

Such a great card, Linda! I love the blues you've used. It's amazing what we can make while we are just putting away our supplies. ♥

Cécile RIBON said...

Not only coffee (or a nice cup of tea ;) ) is always a good idea, but besides, YOU always have the best idea to meet a challenge in such a cheerful way.

Judy Rozema said...

Love this coffee card with those fun colors! I made a card this week using some little clouds that had been die cut and on my desk for probably the better part of a year!

Kim S said...

Funny how that works, isn't it? Your stash just calls your name and keeps calling until you answer and a sweet card gets created!

heidibug said...

Love love love this! How are you stitching that large piece of whisper white? So cute!