Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Thankful....FMS459

 




I am thankful for the beautiful October we have had - even though it may end with our first snowfall in a couple of days!  November is always dark and dreary but I am fortunate to have these two characters hanging around to keep me smiling.  Here they are ready to parade by a local nursing home this week.



Will wanted no part of that fireman's hat.....he dropped it and ran!




But when we got home he thought it was great fun to wear a pumpkin bucket on his head!




Almost two year olds have definite opinions in life!



Have fun with angles on Jen Brum's sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Set: Autumn Goodness
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Come to Gather DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Memento Black, Copics

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh boy, I can't wait to play with this sketch...so much fun with those triangles! And yes, almost two year olds have their own opinions...as do kids of all ages, I am finding out! But boy are they fun to have around! ENJOY THEM!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty fall card! Love the wheelbarrow full of flowers! :) Love the bucket...looks much more comfortable than the hat that matches the costume. ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Linda this is a stunning card - the addition of the shadow [or is that a mud-puddle?] under the wheel barrow-full of blooms is brilliant!
Beautiful card, adorable kids... what more could a girl ask from a blog post? I'm thankful for them every week!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

You colored! And I love it! Enjoy the flowers, pumpkins, little ones and even the snow! This sure made me smile - a brilliant take on the sketch!

Amy O said...

I love this pretty Fall scene! Will's strong opinion about his hat reminds me of my youngest when she was little. She picked out a pretty Disney princess costume and after taking pictures before heading out for trick or treating, she insisted that she didn't want to wear it anymore and picked out an old costume with a big rip in it from our dress-up basket. Sigh...so many battles just aren't worth it. :)

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful card Linda! I just love that paper and that wheelbarrow full of blooms! So pretty! Those kids are just too cute!!!

Karren said...

Oh wow! I love, love, love this card! So many wonderful elements and the barrow of flowers is gorgeous!