Wednesday, April 14, 2021

You've Got Mail....FMS481

 




E-mails make me sigh and "real" mail makes me smile!  Why is that?  I turned the circles on the sketch into colorful envelopes to hopefully bring a smile to the recipient!  I also designed this card to showcase Stampin' Up's! new In Colors.  They will be available in the new catalogue in May.  I am usually not a pink fan but Polished Pink might just be my favorite!  I am sure you will able to spot Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent as well.  The Soft Succulent gems are also new and come in all of the new colors. 








Have fun with Cecile's delightful sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!






Stamp Set: Snailed It
Paper: Whisper White, Polished Pink
Ink: Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia
Scripty Embossing Folder



12 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow!Thanks so much for turning my sketch into such a sweet and fun card, Linda. This collections of cute little love letters definitely makes me smile. Love this card!

LeAnne said...

This is ADORABLE! I love these new colors and what a fun way to highlight them...especially with that scripty background!

I Card Everyone said...

These days, I'll take any old mail at all, Linda! Human contact is getting mighty slim here these days!
But the person who gets this adorable mail will love it, and wonder what hidden message is contained in each of these darling envelopes!
Fabulous!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Fantastic way to show off those new In Colors. :)

Judy Rozema said...

I love the new colors! Your little envelopes are so adorable. Certainly will make the recipient smile! I love the background too!

KatheD said...

This is completely adorable, what a great way to brighten someone's day!

Brian King said...

Such a WONDERFUL card with a fun sketch! And...might I add...a perfect showcase of these amazing new In Colors. Love everything about it, Linda!

**** April **** said...

OOOOh i love this so much!!!

Jen Brum said...

This is too cute Linda! I love those envelopes and love that embossed background! So fun my friend!

Amy O said...

Thanks for showing the new colors in action! I love these sweet envelopes and the sentiment reminds me of my favorite rom-com.

Kim S said...

I love your rainbow of colored envelopes! And the background is totally perfect!

Karren said...

I love anything miniature and these wee envelopes are adorable! And I'm guessing that's a text embossing folder in the background? Perfect combo!