Thursday, May 27, 2021

Fusion: Laugh Decor



How could you resist a flirty frog with a come on line like that?!?!?  I had way too much fun making this card.....and I love it......warts and all....




I used the sketch for my design and pulled the pink and green from the flowers.  I was also inspired by the sign that encourages laughter so I chose a set with a fun sentiment!  Hope you join us at Fusion! 




Stamp Set: Ribbit Ribbit (Avery Elle)
Paper: Whisper White, Artistry Blooms DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Embossing Folder: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions (SU)

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so you! I LOVE these little frogs and the coloring you did! That background looks a little warty to me, so I think it's perfect too! TFS!

I Card Everyone said...

You're the only person I know that loves a pun as much as I do, Linda!! Warts up INDEED!!! Perfect embossing, love your frogs - he TOADILY had me with his 'come on over to my PAD' pick-up line!
=]

Brian King said...

Such fun! You couldn't have picked a more appropriate embossing folder to accent your flirty frog. Love it!

stampwithamyk said...

That's too cute! Love the colors, perfect sentiment too! :)

Laurie Unger said...

This is so cute and made me giggle.

Tristan said...

That sentiment just made me snort my coffee! Love the textures on this card Linda.

Karren said...

I wrote a comment and it disappeared so if you get 2 comments from me, you'll know why :). This card is super-cute and those frogs make me smile!