Thursday, November 25, 2021

Fusion: Gray White






So much inspiration from the photo was used to create my card - the gray, the white, the bit of green.....and the pattern of the rug.  I did sneak in a few red berries - it is the holiday season after all!

I also snuck in a brand new embossing folder that will be available from Stampin' Up! in January called Gingham  I love the textured pattern it creates!






I used the sketch and the photo as inspiration for my card today!  Hope you join us for our final Fusion post of 2021!  We will be back with more challenges in 2022!



Stamp Sets: Cherish the Season, Holly Jolly Wishes
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Silver Glitter

 

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

CUTE!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet design! Love the new embossing folder too. Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

Jen Mitchell said...

I love, love, love this! The texture and the fancy bells are perfect!

I Card Everyone said...

Gray?? OH yes, jingles my bells ALL the way!!!
=]

Brian King said...

If this isn't the sweetest card, then I don't know what is! I adore the little pops of green you've added to the card. ♥ These silver bells are so festive!

Tristan said...

Super cute card Linda. Love all the textured and those die cut bells.

Karren said...

Such a great fusion and such a wonderful card! Thank you so much for your contribution to the team!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Wow Linda, I love this. The grays really work here and those bells are super fun.