Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Live Like A Dog! FMS518

 



Hi Everybody - Pepper here!  I took over the blog today to share a few things I have learned since moving to NY......I am very curious!


Never pass up the chance to make new friends.....

                                                 


Stay on high alert at all times when traveling.....





Discover new things......just what is all that white stuff coming down?!?!?




Snow....it's snow!!!



Never pass up a chance to shop and look stylish!




And when the wind chill goes below zero grab your blanket and turn on Netflix!





I've been told flowers will return in a few months.....I can hardly wait!





Judy's sketch is wide open this week!  Have fun with it at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Set: Stay Curious (CCC) , Beautiful Bouquet (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Gorgeous Grape
Ink: Memento Black, Copics




11 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Hahahaha...yep, looks like a typical curious puppy! :) You new little girl is so sweet! Hope that she's still chasing the neighborhood cats away. ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Pepper, I think you have the right attitude towards life! [Though I don't share your enthusiasm for that white stuff, or shopping]
A darling card, Linda - I see Pepper in the pot!
=]

Amy O said...

An adorable card! And an adorable dog, Pepper! It looks like she is a joy and will keep you on your toes.

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is adorable, but Miss Pepper steals the spotlight today! Love the photo of her looking out the window!

rita adams said...

LOVE the Live Like A Dog card!

Judy Rozema said...

Pepper is such a doll and I love seeing all the photos! A perfect little Pepper card for the sketch this week. ADORABLE!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Linda, this card put a huge smile on my face! How adorable, and looks so much like any dog or cat would do. Cute, cute, cute.

Jen Brum said...

Oh Pepper, you are just too cute!!! I love how curious you are and know how loved you are! This card is fabulous! Love the pup in a pot! Too cute!

Karren said...

What a cute blog post - I'm so impressed with Miss Pepper's keyboard skills :) This is such a cute image and an adorable card!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful blog post, Linda! This little story makes me smile and I love your fun and adorable card!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi Linda, thanks for choosing my card at FMS - sorry I'm late getting round to you, but I've been ill.
Love these pics of Pepper - and I can just imagine him with his head stuck in that plant pot! I think my own partner in crime - Buster - would get along with Pepper just fine.
xxx