Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Christmas Light....FMS555

 



You would think that after making cards and blogging for almost fifteen years that I would have a better handle on photography.  There are some things I will never figure out!  My little travel trailer is a nice silvery Airstream but somehow it came out "beigeygray".  So I tried to get a better shot on my kitchen windowsill.  The trailer sparkled up as the rest faded.....same card in two different windows....as the old guy used to say on Laugh In......verrrrrry interrresting.......




Narelle's sketch is very versatile this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!



Stamps: Trees For Sale

Paper: Basic White, Lights Aglow DSP, Brushed Silver, Silver Foil, Gold Foil

Ink: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler



10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the background paper with your winter scene. Perfect! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, I don't know much but I do know our cameras adjust when on auto mode - so let's blame the camera and not the photographer, 'kay?
In any light this is a darling little airstream and the sweetest place to park it! Is there a camper on your Christmas card list?
=]
ps Don't you know that ANY gray is perfect?

LeAnne said...

LOL, I have had this die for a month and haven't used this little camper YET! Happy to see it on your card, it's darling, regardless of what your camera says!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this card! in both pictures! Great job!

Amy O said...

Shiny/sparkly things are so hard to photograph. Regardless of how this camper photographed, it is adorable on this sweet card.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a cute card! I just love your silvery-beigeygray trailer!! Love that DSP too! So perfect for Christmas!

Jen Timko said...

If I could only break the code on the photos.... But this is cute no matter what color we see. Such a fun little camper!

Karren said...

So cute whatever the colour! And such a clever take on the sketch. And I'm with you on the photos. I invested in a ShotBox a few months ago and having better luck but still not as great as I'd hoped.

Cécile RIBON said...

Photographing a card is almost more difficult than creating it. Anyway, we can still see how gorgeous this one is. I love so much this sweet travel trailer.

Cindy Beach said...

Well, we've all been there when the photos just don't do the card justice! THIS card is adorable! Love those rows of garland and the trailer is so cozy.