Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Simple Gestures - FMS634

 



I love that sentiment - simple and true!  So I decided to keep my card clean and simple as well.  I stenciled the flowers in soft colors and popped them up against an embossed backdrop.

And I am also loving Stampin' Up's color Wild Wheat as a fresh neutral for spring.....




Pick a sentiment that you like and let it shine in this week's sketch by Kim at Freshly Made Sketches!



Stamp Set/Stencil: Simplest Gestures (PinkFresh)

Paper: Wild Wheat

Ink: Versafine Black, Concord and 9th: Poppy, Honeysuckle, Sorbet, Parsley

8 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love the little flower die cuts, great sentiment too! :)

I Card Everyone said...

A beautiful way to say such wonderful words, Linda!
=]

Brian King said...

Beautiful colors and design, Linda! I agree - this is a really sweet sentiment. ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Delightful card, Linda! Love those sweet flowers!

LeAnne said...

Such a lovely card! Clean, fresh and pretty! And the sentiment is spot on!

Greta said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Love the sweet bouquet on top of the embossed panel and that is a great sentiment!

Kim S said...

What a sweet bouquet! I love it with the simple embossing - and it's all so perfect with that wonderful sentiment.

Jen Brum said...

This card is so pretty Linda! Those flowers are such lovely colours! Wild wheat is slowly growing on me! It always looks nice on the cards I see!