Sunday, July 5, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Sprinkles of Life








The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Sprinkles of Life this week. It is a wonderful set with lots of pieces and endless possibilities.  I stamped clouds on vellum and raindrops underneath to create gray skies.  Then I stamped a flower garden and used the birthday candle image on its side to make the flower bed.  A sheet from Pretty Petals DSP reminded me of raindrops so I used it as a backdrop!


We had tons of rain this week but it gave way to a beautiful Fourth of July weekend.  My two nieces and nephew arrived with their kiddos so all the cousins had a great time together!





I am sure you enjoyed your previous stop at Debra's blog. She always has something creative in store! If you started at the beginning then I am your last stop but if you didn't then head over to Tanya's blog.  Not only is she amazingly creative but she manages to keep the Review Crew organized and on track......and she creates all of the wonderful graphics!  



                                 



I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch to design my card.


                                            

19 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Great garden scene, Linda! Love the vellum sky and who, but you, would think to use the candle, on its side no less, as the ground?! Wish you would have sent the rain south…we're bone dry!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card! I love the vellum clouds and how genius to use the candle for the garden base!

WebDeb said...

So lovely; a perfect card for encouraging someone!

Yapha Mason said...

Gorgeous card! I love the raindrops on the flowers.

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful and very sweet card!

Tanya Boser said...

Linda, I adore this combo of rain and flowers!! So fun!
And thank you for the shout out. It takes all of us to make this work, and I am so happy to count you as one of the Crew :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the layered vellum and the grey sky you have created.

Rochelle Blok said...

Love this Linda! Great card! Love the vellum layer and to use the candle as a flower bed is very clever! Thanks for Sharing! Rochelle xo

stampwithamyk said...

Very cute card Linda! Love the vellum and the pretty flowers. :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Love the layered vellum and those cute flowers to go with it! Awesome card! The kids look like they are having a great time!

Wendie Waldman said...

Adorable - love the blooming flowers

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda what a cute card .... and I love the previous post as well. Looks like there was a lot of cousin fun too.

I Just got home driving my grandkids half way after a 3 week summer visit... whew. I'm exhausted ...but I miss them already.
PS: This is the first set on my wish list for the 3rd quarter... Can't wait to play with it. hugs

Mike said...

Linda, I love your cloud card. And I especially love the border of flowers on the bottom! Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love all the fun layers of your card. What a great idea to use this scene with the sentiment!

Betty said...

Such an innovative card! Delightful little surprises all over the place!!

Karren said...

This is so cute, Linda! Your rain clouds are so clever!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch. The sweet little flowers and the vellum clouds are darling. Love the colors you chose too!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Linda, your cards just make me smile:) Love everything about this cutie!

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty take on the sketch!