Thursday, September 30, 2021

Inspired By....All the Peels

 



I was invited by my friend LeAnne Pugliese to join in with the Inspired By team this week.  I was delighted to hang out with such a wonderful group of artists. There is always plenty of inspiration provided by this team!

This week you can be inspired by the beautiful apple photo, the CAS sketch or the elegant holiday photo.  You won't have any trouble figuring out what inspired me!




Check out all the action at Inspired By.....!






 
Stamp Sets: Welcoming Window (SU), Thanks A Bushel (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, In Good Taste DSP, X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: Versa Mark, Memento Black, Copics













11 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What a cute card! Love the apples, perfect design! :)

Nancy said...

Linda, Such a terrific job with the photo at Inspired by! I love your coloring and the window element of your design. Such a well-thought-out card! Nice job!

Danni Reid said...

This card is delicious, I love looking at all your incredibly sweet-looking apples sitting in the fall window waiting for a friend to take another bite, incredible card! Thank you for "playing cards" with us this week, we are incredibly honored you joined us!

LeAnne said...

You already know how much I love this card! So happy you played with our challenge and with me!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card! Your coloring is fabulous 😀

I Card Everyone said...

There it is!!! Must have been hiding behind the Poppy door!!! LOL
Linda, I just love your brilliantly colored apples - I'd sit right down and eat my fill!
Thanks a bushel, and a peck, and a squeeze around the neck for hanging out with us this week at IB!! xx
=]

Silke Ledlow said...

What a perfect card for this challenge...I love this sweet apple basket..just beautiful! Thank you for being our guest this week!

Lynn Put said...

Great minds think alike! Love your cute Thanks a Bushel card!

Kim S said...

SO cute!!!

Cindy Beach said...

What a joy to have you at Inspired By! This is perfection. Love that window!

Karren said...

Your basket of apples on the windowsill look so inviting and your colouring is wonderful! You are nailing this Copic gig, my friend!