Thursday, October 28, 2021

Fusion: Pink Typewriter

 



My type of friend these days has black fur, floppy ears and a long tail!  Last weekend Erin, Emma and I drove five hours to Willow Grove, PA to meet a van carrying 32 pups from Tracy's Paws Rescue in Hondo, Texas.  My stamping friend Anne Marie Hile fosters pups for Tracy and I always love following their antics on her FB page.  I lost Abby, my 19 year old poodle, this summer so when I saw that Anne Marie was fostering a spunky pup that would be available in October I was all in!





It was amazing watching 32 rescue pups come off that van and handed over to new families!  Pepper is settling in nicely and loves everyone except the neighbor's cats!







I did some stenciling in light pink and purple behind my pink typewriter - fun! Use what inspires you at Fusion!





Stamp Set: You're My Type (Sugar Pea)
Stencil: Meet In the Middle (Colorful Designs)
Paper: Purple Posy, Basic Black, Whisper White,
Ink: Memento Black, Distress, Copics

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the fun design and the typewriter is awesome! Love the photos of the sweet new puppy. She's so cute! Hope that she doesn't torment the neighbors cats too much. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Adorable card, with its sweet IBM or is that a Royal? and an incredible new fur baby - not sure which of you looks happiest!!
I used to drive from New Windsor, NY to Michigan [16 hours] with three kids, but can't imagine TX to PA with 32 barking 'are we there yet??' Imagine the potty stops!!! She's a brave one, that Tracy!
=]

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet typewriter card but sweeter yet is your story of acquiring a new dog! Great story!

Kathy Bolam said...

Such a cute card! I have a typewriter stamp and couldn't figure out how to create a design. Well, here it is! Congratulations on acquiring a new puppy. Don't they just fill your heart with joy?

Brian King said...

I love this, Linda! Perfect coordination with the typewriter and embossing folder. I've made a card with this sketch to share tomorrow.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty little pink typewriter, this is cute! I'm friends with Anne Marie on FB too and was so happy to see that Pepper has a new home with you! Congrats!

LeAnne said...

LOOOOVE this and I think I might be able to rustle up a typewriter die to play along this week! Happy to see that Pepper is fitting right in!

Cindy Beach said...

I am so happy for your fun new canine friend, Linda! Glad Pepper is settling in. Stenciled stripes look great with this funky typewriter!

Karren said...

I am so glad Miss Pepper is settling in well. It has been so wonderful to see this from beginning to end and I know she will be in for a fabulous life. You are an angel! And your card is fantastic. Perfect fusion of photo and sketch.

Anne Marie Hile said...

This post makes my heart so happy! Welcome home Pepper!