Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Oh Just A Note! FMS576

 




The Conversation Bubbles were perfect to splash across my card for Amy's sketch - a fun way to get your message across!








Amy has such a delightful sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  You don't have to use circles - toss any shapes you want across your card!




Stamps: Conversation Bubbles
Ink: Sweet Sorbet. Mint Macaron, Highland Heather
Paper: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Dandy Designs DSP

12 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the colors and the little bubble die cuts are perfect! :)

I Card Everyone said...

PERFECTION, Linda! The cutest 'greetings' card ever!
=]

Amy O said...

This is a fun card! I love the colors and I love how you've used the speech bubbles with the sketch.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun take on the sketch, Linda! Cute card!

LeAnne said...

This is SO cute....I am using this set in my upcoming club, I am going to need to CASE this to show them how fun and versatile it is!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card! I love those conversation bubbles! They are perfect for the sketch! Love those fun colours too! So cute!

Kim S said...

What a fun and very creative use of the sketch!!! LOVE it!

Karren said...

Speech bubbles are perfect for this sketch and what a fabulous speech bubble card you have made! These colours are just gorgeous!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I have been absent for too long but had to pop by to let you know how much I love this card Linda - so fun and those conversation bubbles are just the perfect take on the sketch! Hope all is well with you and yours.

Jen Timko said...

I love these "just tossed on" sentiment bubbles. What a fun card this is!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! What a super fun take on the sketch. This is brilliant, Linda!

Judy Rozema said...

This is a brilliant idea! I love the colors and your creativity!