Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Silly Goose....FMS575

 




My inspiration for today's card came from our weekend entertainment!  We headed farther north into the Adirondacks in sub zero weather because Emma was invited to a birthday party held at an indoor water park in Lake George.  Along the way we picked up Will to join in the fun!


                                       


While Emma floated and splashed in the water park AuntiE (Emma's mom) and I took Will to the arcade to play games and then to Johnny Rockets for a snack.......and yes Will (who recently turned four) had his very first hair cut last week.  Where did our baby go?











When I saw Karren's sketch this week I thought that the circle was the perfect spot for that sweet floating goose!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!





Stamp Set: Silly Goose
Paper: Basic White, Fancy Flora DSP, Fresh Freesia
Ink: Memento, Copics
Gingham Embossing
 Folder (SU)


10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the fun goose image. Looks like Will had a great time hanging out with grandma!! :)

LeAnne said...

Adorable card and adorable kids! Yikes, why do they have to grow up so quickly?!

I Card Everyone said...

Love every. single. thing about your card - even that silly goose and her toadily awesome companion! But your sentiment won my heart today, Linda - btw YOU have a friend in ME!
OH Will - you are the handsomest of all!
=]

HJ said...

What a sweet, fun card. I love this set and now you've inspired me to ink it. Love the picture! Enjoy your day!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know what's cuter, the card or the kids! Who am I kidding... it's the kids!

Brian King said...

I love this stamp set, but I really love how you've paired this goose with this paper. Such a sweet card! I adore the family photos, too! Such sweetness.

Kim S said...

I would not have thought to pair that fun little image with that paper -but it's absolutely perfect!!

Tammy said...

Such a cute card!! I love the colors and springy feel about it!!

Karren said...

This goose just made me giggle! Too, too cute! And young Mr Will looks very handsome with his new haircut.

Jen Timko said...

Something about that little goose is just so stinkin' cute. I love her! What a fun card. And Will....seriously, amazing how a hair cut makes them look so much older.