Thursday, March 28, 2024

No Bunny Like You....TTTC244

 



We were all in egg decorating mode last weekend so after a romp in the snow it was time for hot chocolate and eggs. The kids loved a new coloring spinner thingy (does it have a real name?) I got and made some colorful designs with it.







It was my turn to design the board at Tic Tac Toe this week and I was definitely thinking spring.  I went down the left side of the chart making an egg wreath using spring colors and twine.   Hope you join us!



Stamp Set: Excellent Eggs

Paper: Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, Bubble Bath, Azure Afternoon

Diecut Bunny: Hippity Hop (TE)

Ink: Azure Afternoon

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve your paper eggs, AND the kids spinner-deco ones, too! Both look like they were such fun to make!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

That's way too cute! Love the fun colors on your card and the kids eggs are amazing!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love the paper version and the real deal! What a fun post, Linda!

Amy O said...

Those are some cool eggs -- the ones on the pretty card and the ones the kids made!

Jen Timko said...

I love ALL the eggs! I miss coloring eggs and these are the coolest I have ever seen. And the ones on your card are perfection. Hope you had a beautiful Easter!

Karren said...

Fabulous board and card! Your wreath of eggs is so clever and fun!

Lynn Hoyt said...

What fabulous eggs, both the real ones and the paper ones! I really miss those days when the grands all came to color eggs with me. Then we all went out for lunch.