Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Oh, For Peeps Sake! FMS626


 

Can't you just hear that Momma Bunny telling that little guy to stop fooling around in the egg and come out and help her?  She has a lot of eggs to decorate in the next few weeks!

The inspiration for this card came from a picture taken in a photo booth at the Children's Museum in Rochester last week.  We tried to explain to Will what was going to happen when he and Emma climbed in. I dropped the money in - or I should say put my credit card in because those photo strips are no longer a quarter nor do they take cash - $5.00 - yeow!  Anyway I closed the curtain - Emma barked orders - and the lights flashed.  And out of the strip of four pictures, this one is my favorite....




I would say we got five dollars worth of laughs of that shot!


So enjoy yourself and have fun with Cecile's unique sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!



Stamps: Excellent Eggs (SU!), Hippity Hop and Easter Mini Strips (TE)
Ink: Azure Afternoon
Paper: Lemon Lolly, Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath, Pool Party


15 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is the CUTEST way to interpret this sketch ever! Just adorable! And speaking of adorable..your grandkids take the cake!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Linda! Your card is darling - almost as cute as those kids! I'd love to have a dozen or more of those sweet little enamel dot EGGS!! Where did you find those??
That is quite the Sketch - can't wait to play!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

That is perfect!! Such a fun design, love the little bunnies! And yep, the photo booth picture is awesome! Definitely worth the $5! :)

Brian King said...

Such a sweet card, a great use of the sketch and a fun inspiration from Will and Emma. Love!

Dena J said...

The is Brilliant, Linda!! I LOVE it so much.

Colleen Begley said...

Cutest card EVER!

Amy O said...

What a cute card! Those bunnies are adorable, as is this photostrip! Well worth the $5!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the little bunny peeking out almost as much as I love the picture of the kiddos! Cute card! Thanks for the smiles, Linda!

Patricia said...

I love your card and the description of the momma Bunny saying " come on out here and help me" Your grandchildren are a lot of fun. I'm sure it's a ball to be around them. The eyes of your grandson say it all.

Lynn Hoyt said...

Totally awesome Linda! so, so, so cute! I never would have thought of eggs like that.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great card! I love that Easter egg and those cute little bunnies! I definitely can hear Mama Bunny tuning up the little one!!! Love the picture of Emma and Will. So cute! Worth the $5!!

Jen Timko said...

Ok, this photo is an instant classic! Adorable. Such a fun way to use the sketch. The egg is really genius!

Kim S said...

Momma Bunny is definitely speaking to her baby!! This was so cute even before I realized how funny it was!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Oh my this card is so cute with the peeking bunny - not as cute as the photo though, which is just fabulous!

Cécile RIBON said...

Souch a lovely card, Linda. The Easter egg makes a brilliant take on the semicircles of the sketch and those pastel bunnies are so cute.