Thursday, April 4, 2013

Congratulations! PPA156



I am mailing this card to a friend who is expecting a baby boy any day but it also sends congrats to Lesley Croghan - the featured stamper this week at Splitcoast! In keeping with the Featured Stamper Challenge I was inspired by a card from Lesley's gallery.  I chose this card - kept the oval focal point and updated with banners.

Do you know Lesley?  You do if you have visited Freshly Made Sketches.....or Dynamic Duos...... or the Paper Players......or Merry Monday.....or Seize the Birthday. She started them all!  Another challenge team will debut soon - be on the lookout for Fusion!  Perhaps you saw the full scale production of Oklahoma that she recently directed.......or perhaps you have a child in her classroom.......or perhaps she designed your blog......

Now you know why the Energizer Bunny is always on the move - he is trying to catch up with Lesley! 



                  Pals Paper Arts has a sweet springy color challenge this week!

                                            
                                  
 

14 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love this card...I may make color changes and CASE for some baby girl cards I need! The banners are perfect and I love the oval focus! Now I'm worn out from reading all that Lesley does! :)

LeAnne said...

You are right...I don't know how Lesley keeps juggling all the things she's got going! She IS the Energizer Bunny for sure! This card sure is energetic and fun...love these colors!

Lesley said...

Your card is adorable Linda! Love the sweet sailboat and the banners you have added! Yes, the energizer bunny keeps nipping at my heels...but he will never catch me. :) Have a great day and thank you for helping me to celebrate!
Hugs!
Lesley

Patti MacLeith said...

Such a sweet card. I love those ribbon textures.

Anonymous said...

So nice Linda. It's such a cheery card. Makes me want to eat some Chips Ahoy!

Jen Mitchell said...

That's one adorable card!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda love your little card and the I really love the banners. Cool.
Yes I do know Lesley ... via the internet that is! She certainly IS a busy gal! I knew she started a few those listed, but not all! Holy Moly!
On a side note, she did design my blog and I drive a Fusion... does that count?
Hugs.

Mary Fish said...

so sweet, right down to the ribbon banners!

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Linda, love your darling baby card. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hugs, Bev

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! Love the blues and greens together! And were you seriously describing one person there?! Seems impossible! :)

Margaret Moody said...

Another Linda Callahan card that I just love! Love your style, friend!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

beautiful card, thanks for stopping by my blog!
sherrill graff late night stamper

Ann Schach said...

Another perfect "Linda" card! I love how you combined the colors! The ribbon banners are perfect!

Allisa said...

Stunning color combination!