Monday, April 8, 2013

Eat Cake!


When Deena Boos asked me to be the guest stamper at Pink Paper Bakery this week I was delighted!  I have never met a bakery I didn't like and the Pink Paper Bakery is no exception!  There are some mighty talented ladies there whipping up some wonderful creations. I am honored to add mine to the mix and am happy to share my recipe:

Start with images from Make A Cake.  Then spice things up with arrows from the new photopolymer Typeset filled with sentiments from It's Your Day and Sketched Birthdays.  Display on a scalloped shelf of Primrose Petals garnished with slices of Summer Starfruit ribbon and designer paper.  Frame it all with Island Indigo and add some extra sparkle with rhinestones and a crystal button.  Tie it all together with Pool Party Baker's Twine - of course!



6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous card!! Love those colors and all the white space! The mini flags are the coolest!

Anonymous said...

I love this! I love your idea with the messages in the arrows, and you have just the right amount of bling. Thanks for being our guest at Pink Paper Bakery!

Jen Timko said...

This is so fabulous, Linda! Love, love the arrows!! And of course I love the cake...who wouldn't??!!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda love your card and loved the recipe too! super fun and will work for male/female as well.

PS: I have to tell you my mom's maiden name was Boos! How ironic. Never heard of anyone else with that name except my family (cousins) .... hmmm related? NOT!
Hugs.

Bonnie said...

I love the arrows pointing to the most important part of the celebration! Fun card! Love the bright colors!

Dawn Tidd said...

How cute! Those arrows are a great addition. I'm going to give this a try!