Thursday, July 17, 2014

Celebrating! PPA212







My daughter requested a birthday card for a gal who works in her office so I immediately thought of the new Tap Tap Tap set and Typeset DSP. The double row of letters anchor the little reminder notes perfectly.  A few scattered sequins and my card was done!  As you read this I am in Salt Lake City at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention.  It is always fun....and inspiring.  This year we are also going to get a sneak peek at the upcoming holiday catalog and will get a chance to actually buy a few things from it.  Oh I do love Convention.......warming up the charge card.......


There's a fun sketch this week at Pals Paper Arts!

9 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Wow it has been a long time since I commented on anything. Getting back into stamping and I love your card. SO cute! Have fun at convention.

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! I love the elements you used. The pop of color with the notes against the black and white look terrific.

Patti MacLeith said...

SO creative, Linda! I never tire of this set, either!

Dawn Tidd said...

Oh so cute! I'm happy to have one of these in my possession!

Patricia said...

Great use of this set for the sketch. I love that you used the type keys to make the bar across the card and the flags are great elements for the focal images.

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is a total wow Linda!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this card Linda! The coloured note paper looks great against the black and white background. I've just bought this set and this card makes me want to go stamp something, NOW!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is fabulous! Love that set. Hope you had a great time at convention!

Amy O said...

I am so excited to have this card! It went straight on my inspiration board! Love it!