Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stamp Review Crew: Thoughtful Branches










The Stamp Review Crew is featuring Thoughtful Branches today. It's perfect for a blog hop because the possibilities with that set are endless! You could easily play all day with this bundle of images and thinlits.  I kept it simple using just basic leaves and some dots.....which I actually think are meant to to cover one of the tree images.  I am looking forward to this hop myself to see what amazing things the team has created!  

If you have just come from Debra's wonderful site you are on track and ready to move on to see what amazing project my friend Mike Funke has made for you!











I used the sketch at Cas(e) this Sketch as the basis for my design.


15 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Oh, so pretty!! I love the colors that you used and the clean design is just perfect! :)

Kelly Kent said...

Beautiful Linda! I love the colours & such a clean and simple layout. The dots are perfect the way you've used them! Kelly x

Karren said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! The dots add such a wonderful look. Great job!

Dawn Tidd said...

Oh, so pretty, Linda! I just love the leaves and the colors you used. Those dots add a great background touch too along with the enamel dots, of course!

Mike said...

Simple elegance, Linda! Gorgeous!

Yapha Mason said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the sweet fall leaves!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! I love the placement of the leaves! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the falling autumn leaves on your card; just beautiful.

Bruno Bertucci said...

i love this card Linda! The colours, textures - just awesome!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow Linda - this is awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow, Linda! This card is absolutely gorgeous! Some how I made it to your blog - what a nice surprise to see your talent! PCarbs

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun and unexpected card. This set has such a variety of looks. I love your bundles of leaves and all the details!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Linda! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

simplyfairies said...

Gorgeous, loving the Enamel Dots,

Anonymous said...

Very pretty I love how you used this set! Love the simple look but it's so WOW to me :) Colors are gorgeous!