Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Fall Harvest....FMS567

 




The local vegetable stands are almost empty here as the colder weather arrives.  It's all about pumpkins and mums now.  So I decided to break out one last wagon full of vegetables!  The images are from a retired SU! set called Grown With Love.  I colored the images with SU! markers which enabled me to use different colors for the vegetables and wagon parts.  Ancient technique but fun to do with images like these. 







So many options with Judy's great sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!



Stamp Set: Grown With Love

Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Cottage Gingham DSP, Crumb Cake, Real Red

Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Up! Markers

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a sweet card! Love the little wagon filled with all things fall! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I will make one more trip to our local Farmer's Market - there's a guy who sells squash - butternut, acorn, you name it - a paper grocery bag full for $5!
If I had a wagon as cute as this, I'd make it two bags full!
So cute, Linda!
=]

LeAnne said...

Cute as can be! Your wagon is just chock-full of fall goodness!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable, Linda!

Cindy Beach said...

Love that little wagon, Linda! It is stocked well and so pretty!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I just love that wagon full of veggies! Love the bright wall embossing folder as well! Super cute!

Judy Rozema said...

Pumpkins, gourds and mums here too! I love the brick wall behind your adorable little veggie wagon. And the gingham is so cute. Darling card!

lichazul said...

Cool card 👏👏👏
Have a great day 👍💐

Jen Timko said...

This is just adorable! Had to chuckle at "ancient technique"...yep, markers were my go-to for such a long time!! Love the little wagon.

Karren said...

This is so super-cute! Love those colourful vegetables. And yes, I remember colouring images with markers then huffing on the stamp before stamping it!