Thursday, October 13, 2022

Fusion: Kitchen





 I was definitely inspired by the inspiration photo with its beautiful trail of leaves in that gorgeous white kitchen. I layered all the colors using distress inks and a new stencil set from Taylored Expressions.







It's been a beautiful fall here!  My son and I recently took a short hike with the pups up to Hope Falls






Pepper loved it!




And my son's two pups were asleep the minute we got back to camp!






I used the sketch and the photo for inspiration this week at Fusion!  Hope you join us!



Stamp Set:  Happy Harvest (Taylored Expressions)
Stencil: Falling For You (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Distress
Paper: Basic White, 

 

9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What a pretty fall card! Love the leaves, perfect design. Glad that the puppies loved the hike...and that they both got a nap afterward. :)

HJ said...

Beautiful card, Linda. Thanks for sharing the pics of your hike. Our leaves in Delaware aren't turning much yet. All in due time. Enjoy your day!

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, I love the colors you picked out of the photo - beautifully stenciled, and those little cuties on the fish-tail are just adorable tied on with that raffia!
What a wonderful thing to do on a beautiful Autumn day!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a pretty card, Linda! The colors are wonderful and I love the interest that little banner adds! Looks like a beautiful hike!

Jen Brum said...

That card and that hike are both so beautiful! I might just need that stencil and those leaves!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Delightful, beautiful card! Love the sweet hanging tag! Leaves are really turning beautiful in our part of VA and I love the season!

Tristan said...

Love your design adnc olours Linda. Really pretty card.

Karren said...

Such adorable dogs! Glad you had a good time with your son and the pups. And your card is just gorgeous - so vibrant and fresh!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So pretty Linda - that stencil is gorgeous, and you've used it beautifully!