Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Soft Seedlings....FMS568

 



I am still in fall/leaf peeping mode ...... not much time left to enjoy the colors because the leaves are always all down by Halloween.  I love the set Soft Seedlings and stamped my image in Crumb Cake over blocks of fall color.  I used Post It tape to to create the squares and then applied the colors with blender brushes.  Easy to do  but I admit I hold my breath when I peel back the tape!



Our camp is tucked in behind the beautiful yellow and red trees in the middle of this photo.  My son was standing down by the lake when he snapped this.  Summer is fun up there but Fall is just gorgeous!




Can you spot Corduroy hiding in the grass?







I actually stayed true to Jacquie's great sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamps: Soft Seedlings, Sentiment from The Ton

Ink: Crumb Cake, Distress, Versafine Black

Paper: Basic White, Happy Forest Friends DSP


7 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty fall card! Perfect design and colors! The leaves are amazing up north in the fall, glad that you got to spend some time at the lake enjoying them! :)

I Card Everyone said...

What a gorgeous stamp! Adding all that pizazz of color in blocks is a fabulous design, Linda!
A beautiful Fall day at the Lake, too - I spotted Corduroy!
=]

Brian King said...

I absolutely love this layout with this stamp set and these colors - beautifully designed. Also, I spotted Corduroy! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, this is lovely! The bright autumn colors behind your seedlings are marvelous! I spy Corduroy!

Amy O said...

I love the Fall colors -- on both your card and your photo!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is so, so lovely, Linda!

Karren said...

Your ink-blended squares are perfect and such gorgeous colours - as are those trees. What a fabulous sight!