Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Easy As 1-2-3! FMS561

 




It is that time of year when Christmas card making takes over my craft room.  I went old school in my design - basic stamping to create my three elements with DSP providing the backdrop.  Simplicity is key for me this time of year!


                                                  




It is always fun to host at Freshly Made Sketches.  And I am always amazed at how many wonderful ways cardmakers interpret a sketch.  Hope you join us!  I would love to see what you create!


Stamp Sets: Time of Giving, Snowman Magic, Happy Holidays (Doodlebug)

Paper: Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP

Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Shaded Spruce, Copics


10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the snowman and the sweet bunny. Perfect! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Simple and sweet wins the race at Christmas time, Linda! You've won! and I love it!
=]

Brian King said...

SOOOOOO stinkin' cute! I love this!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful!

Jen Brum said...

This is such cute card! I just love that sweet snowman and bunny! The best winter scene! Just love the sketch this week!

Amy O said...

I love this winter scene! It may have been simple to make but it doesn't look like a simple card. Must be the great sketch!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this sweet scene, Linda! I really had fun with your fabulous sketch this week.

Jen Timko said...

I love them! Oh how sweet this is!

Karren said...

Super-cute! The snowman and rabbit are adorable! Thanks for a great sketch.

Cindy Beach said...

This sweet scene is timeless. Snowmen (call me old school too!)are always favorites with me!