Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Time for Holly.....FMS562

 



Just some more CAS stamping going on here in my craft room!  And I stamped without a net - meaning just inked the images up on blocks and went for it.  The holly is very forgiving!  Multiples are my nemesis so I try hard to keep them simple when I have to make them.


Every January I say I am going to make two Christmas cards a week ........ and every year I never do....sigh...








I love how perfectly the holly boughs worked with Kim's sketch!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Sets: Joyful Holly, Cherish the Season

Ink: Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade

Paper: Basic White

11 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty design! Perfect for stamping a big stack for the holidays! :)

Doris D. said...

Love this easy and beautiful card. Multiples are my theme this year. I said I was going to make 10 a month but that did not happen. Now I am scrambling! But it is fun.

I Card Everyone said...

Wow! You are a pro, Linda! I have seldom stamped anything without my MISTI since the day I won one!
Your Holly is fabulous - but don't forget the Mistletoe!! [Oh, by gosh, by golly -I think that's your earworm for the day!]
=]

Amy O said...

These boughs of holly are perfect for the sketch and are perfect for a festive Christmas card.

Cindy Beach said...

So classy elegant and fresh! A gorgeous card and it would be great to do multiples of. Like you, I never do start crafting Christmas cards early enough! This one is def a KEEPER!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful CAS cards, Linda!

Karren said...

Well this is a very clever take on the sketch! Those holly boughs look fabulous! And go you with the multiples - I struggle to make one card let alone several :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty CAS cards. A clever way to use the holly boughs stamp and great take on the sketch.

Jen Brum said...

I love this card Linda! The holly leaves and berries are so festive! Look at you all being bold and just stamping ahead on the cardstock!!! I think we need to start an accountability challenge to ensure we get those two Christmas cards a week done!!!

Kim S said...

I LOVE how you were inspired by the sketch - those boughs of holly are amazing in this layout!

Brian King said...

Perfectly beautiful! I love this card, Linda! ♥