Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Holiday Snow! FMS563

 



Who says Fresh Freesia is only for Easter cards? I love an unexpected color for the holidays!  A few well placed die cuts made this card come together in no time.....because my time will be taken up by some pie making today.  I always volunteer to make the pies - way more fun than roasting the turkey!  





I love Jen Brum's sweet sketch this week!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Set: Snowman Magic
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Ink: Shaded Spruce


9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So sweet! Love the framing and the colors are perfect! Yummy...pies! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Our skies at dusk can sometimes have this gorgeous freesia color, Linda! Gorgeous for your sweet wintery scene!
Happy Thanksgiving, my friend - I'll take cherry if you have a slice leftover!
=]

Cindy Beach said...

I'm baking pies and the turkey and stuffing...gravy...
And this is MY kind of Christmas card! Love the pinky freesia.

Jen Brum said...

Oh I just love this card! I love how you've made that winter scene look so serene and pretty! I totally love those snowflakes and the sweet little tree!

Terri Olesen said...

This card is so adorable! I've looked through the entire Stampin' Up site and can't figure out how you created the background paper - dsp, background stamp? Please share. Thx.

Linda Callahan said...

Hi Terri….the DSP is retired from last year’s holiday catalog…..went with the Penguin suite.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the snowflake frame, this is terrific!

Jen Timko said...

Love this color palette!! What a fun card and then pie. Sounds like just the right priorities!

Karren said...

Oh this pink colour is perfect! Fabulous card and take on the sketch!