Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Lemon Lolly....FMS583

 



I have scattered some of Stampin' Up's new-soon -to-be-available colors around on my card today.  My right eye cataract surgery was successful and now I await round two on my left eye.  But in the meantime my vision is definitely lopsided so my card is super simple!

I loved Narelle's funky sketch this week and decided a bird on a branch would work perfectly!  That sweet singer is stamped in Lemon Lolly and she is singing notes in Azure Afternoon.  Meanwhile her feet are resting on a Pecan Pie branch adorned with Moody Mauve and Bubble Bath flowers.  Love the new color names!

 


Hope you have fun with the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!




Stamp Set: Sweet Songbirds
Inks: Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, Azure Afternoon, Moody Mauve, Pecan Pie
Paper: Basic White, Lemon Lolly, Rain or Shine DSP 

10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Hope that your second eye surgery goes smoothly so that you can see well again!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm happy to hear your surgery was successful, Linda - hope the other eye is on the books and you have the same results.
Look at this sweet tweetie - she is as cute as her name, and the whole scene is Disney-worthy!
=]

Brian King said...

(1) love that you are recovering well from your surgery (2) adore this sweet card and in-tune bird (3) excited about this fun sketch. :)

HJ said...

Linda, I'm so glad to hear your recovery is going well. I'm late to the party in getting this bird stamp set, I'm going to use your adorable card for inspiration to ink it. Enjoy your day!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card, Linda! So happy your surgery went well, prayers the next one does too!

Judy Rozema said...

Lemon Lolly looks like a perfect yellow. I have missed Barely Banana!
Such a sweet card. I'm so glad you are recovering well!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I do love the Lemon Lolly! I love that cute, singing bird and the sweet little flowers! Great showcase for the new colours! So thankful your eye is healing well and you're ready for round 2!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this sweet take on the sketch!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love this cute lil image and the scene you've created!

Cécile RIBON said...

Week after week, I'm wowed by how adorable your takes on the sketches always are. This card is no exception, Linda! This is as cute as can be.