Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Hooray! FMS584

 



Even though my first cataract surgery was successful, functioning these past two weeks with eyes totally out of balance has been a challenge! I alternate between no glasses or an old pair of glasses or my most recent glasses with one lens popped out depending on what I am doing! Craziness! So when my daughter asked for her annual supply of 40 graduation cards I decided they had to be super simple!  One stamped sentiment, a graduation die cut and some DSP did the trick.  I will have the second surgery next week so I will be MIA again for a week or two.  But I am not complaining one bit!  It will be wonderful to see clearly again!







Hope you have fun with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  I love to see all of your creativity at work!



Sentiment: The Stamp Market
Die Cut; Taylored Expressions
Paper: Thick Basic White, Assorted DSP




10 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Your cards turned out great! Love the design. Hope that your other eye is fixed soon too! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, they couldn't be more wonderful! I love these silhouetted graduates and all of the fabulous papers you've chosen - hooray, indeed!
Best of luck next week! x
=]

HJ said...

I love these wonderful graduation cards, Linda. Your daughter's students will love them. Best of luck with the other eye. Great job! Enjoy your day! Hilda Burton

Jen Brum said...

These cards are fantastic Linda! I love them! That die cut is amazing and so perfect for graduation cards! So glad the surgeries have been successful and I hope the rest of the healing happens quickly!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like you had the perfect plan and executed it beautifully! These are fun, Linda. Hope all goes well next week, take care!

Brian King said...

These celebrating graduates are PERFECT against the backdrop of these balloons! Love it, Linda!

Kelly S said...

These are AMAZING cards! I just love how you added all of the different colors and backgrounds...makes making multiple graduation cards (and personalized ones) so much FUN! Thank you for sharing this design and sketch, Linda!

lichazul said...

Great look cardπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Happy day ☺️

Jacquie Southas said...

That die cut is so fabulous with every background option, Linda! Best of luck with your next surgery.

Jen Timko said...

These are such fun and I cannot believe you were able to do all this with the vision imbalance. I know you cannot wait to have the other eye done too. I'm sure Erin and her recipients were thrilled!