Thursday, July 19, 2018

Fusion: Outdoor Room







My favorite part of early evening picnics is when the lightning bugs arrive.  So when I saw the picture at Fusion this week my first thought was.....ahh time for the lightning bugs to appear!  I used the sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch and made those lightning bugs appear!  Or are they called fireflies in your neck of the woods?


Use the sketch or the picture or both as your inspiration at Fusion!





Stamp Set:  Jar of Love
Ink:  Memento Black, Copics, Pineapple Punch
Paper:  Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch


10 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

So, so cute, Linda! Those lightening bugs ate perfect for the sketch and you used them so cleverly! The lightening bugs have been prolific around here this year. It's fun to watch them work their way up our yard from the woods in the back when they start out all the way to to street!

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Those little lightening bugs are perfect for the sketch! Love it! :)

Robin Myren said...

I just love the way your brain thinks! Such a cute card!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun and sweet! Great take on the sketch!

سيو بارتنرز said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Oh Linda... love this! So sweet with those cute bees!! And thanks so much for stopping by my place and leaving such wonderful words! Happy Friday!

Lisa said...

LOLOLOL! I guess I should look more carefully...lol! Firefly... they are fireflies!!! With that sentiment... even more adorable...

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch, Linda! Love those fireflies/lightning bugs! None in Hawaii so I appreciate seeing them on your card!

Kim S said...

I saw my first lightning bug at 40 years old. My kids were young and we all spent hours outside chasing and giggling and marveling at them! I love how you stamped them in rows!

Karren said...

I'm pretty sure we don't have lightning bugs/fireflies here at all. But your adorable card makes up for that - great take on the CTS sketch and such a clever interpretation of the Fusion challenge.