Sunday, July 8, 2018

Love You To Pieces!





It has been a busy Fourth of July week around here but I finally got around to play with some of the new sets I ordered from SU!  This puzzle piece set is adorable!  I love puzzles......jigsaw puzzles, word puzzles, crossword puzzles, Words with Friends, Scrabble.....as long as letters are involved I'm good.  But math puzzles?  Number puzzles? Sudoku?  Yikes ........ not so good!  




Such a fun sketch at Cas(e) this Sketch this week!




Stamp Sets;  Love You to Pieces, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Berry Burst, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP

11 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

That's awesome Linda! Love your design...great way to show off that new stamp set! :)

Karren said...

So clever and super-cute take on the sketch!

Mynn xx said...

This is genius, Linda! I adore the fun puzzle theme! Totally fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty and fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Dawn Tidd said...

Great take on the sketch, Linda! Yours is the first card I've seen with this set. I haven't used mine yet but you've inspired me!

Kim S said...

What a fun and fabulous use of the sketch and that stamp set! I'm a puzzle fanatic too - I embrace jigsaw puzzles, word puzzles AND number puzzles!!

I Card Everyone said...

Linda those puzzle pieces are a perfect fit for our Sketch! We are truly puzzle fans 'round here!
=]

Amy O said...

What a great way to use the sketch! I've been on the fence about this set and now I want to move it up on my list. A new puzzle for my bored teenager sounds like a good activity. Hmmm...

Brian King said...

I love this, Linda! Great colors and lots of fun! I love the way you've layered the outlined puzzle pieces. <3

Kathy said...

such a fun card, and the color and design of the puzzle pieces is just great, the dsp is perfect for this card.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great card Linda - this set was on my list too, I love all kinds of puzzles!