Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Good Vibes....FMS597

 


Ahhh summer at the beach is the best!  So a beach themed card is perfect for sending get well wishes.  I love these beach huts!  No ocean where I live but we do enjoy our cabin on a nearby lake in the summer.  Last night's full moon was amazing!



Hope your summer is full of good vibes!  






I love Jacquie's fun sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Join us and play along!





This week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge works for my design right down the middle.



 
Stamp Set: Beach Huts (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Basic White, Bright and Beautiful DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Versafine Black, Copics, Scattered Straw Distress Ink




7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, I love those darling huts - one is big enough for me and my few needs for the summer!
pssst - I'd take a beautiful freshwater lake any day! and even though i know how very far apart we are - it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big.... moon!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

Such a fun design! Love the little beach huts, perfect colors too! :)

LeAnne said...

Love this, what a fun little beachy scene! The Farmer's Almanac says that last night's moon was a "sturgeon" moon! No idea what that means, but it sounds cool, right? Just like your card!

Lisa Elton said...

What cute little beach huts, this is delightful Linda! Pretty photo of the moon!

Jacquie Southas said...

I really wish we had beach huts like this sweet pair here! Love this happy scene, Linda.

Jen Brum said...

This card is so fun Linda! I love the beachy theme and the cute little beach huts! Love this sweet scene! Love that moon pic! I love seeing the massive moons out here!

Karren said...

This is so fun! Those beach houses look very inviting! Apologies for the late thanks for playing along at Tic Tac Toe this week.