Sunday, March 20, 2011

Regional Swaps...........



I packed up my Silhouette Swaps and took them to the Stampin' Up! regionals in Hartford yesterday.  I received  beautiful swaps in return and thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

 Rebecca Baker did this CAS classic:




This sweet thing was nameless:




Connie Sue Reitz' beautiful inlaid embossing:



How about Patricia Salhoff's gorgeous stamping on vellum:



Such elegance from Sandra Cussick:



Sheila Carnevale made a bold statement with this wonderful color combo:



I adore Kimberly Taylor's grungy look here:



And finally this little gem from Melanie Meier:



When you flip it over these are the "three little words" you see:





I love a girl with a sense of humor!

12 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Love the colors you chose for your swap card, Linda! Thanks for sharing these beauties too--I think my fave is the grungy one!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You brought nice cards, and received nice ones in return: how lucky! THanks for sharing them with us, Linda. :)

Erin said...

I like the recycled one too!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous cards for both the swapper and the swappee!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda what great cards: both given and recieved. I really love the vellum one ..so soft and pretty. I always forget about the vellum in my stash! Seems you all made out like bandits! Hugs.

Pam~ said...

So much talent out there ... love 'em all! Your swap card is wonderful!!!

Carla said...

Oh Linda, I think yours tops them all!!! How awesome to pair those rich, bright colors with black. Gorgeous as can be!!! The cards you rec'd a totally beautiful. I'll bet it was an awesome time! Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Great cards - wow! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Mary said...

All of the cards are lovely but the Silhouette Swaps cards that you made for the regionals are by far my favorite!I love that you used the same design but switched them up a bit by using different colors.

Mary

Patti MacLeith said...

Lucky you! I love all of these. I hope you had fun at Regionals!

Debbie Henderson said...

Looks like a nice stash of cards. Hope you had a good time! Your cards are beautiful, it would be hard to pick a favorite color!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Your Silhouette Swaps are beautiful!