Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Colors - FMS 131







One tiny drop of Strawberry Slush ink lifted from the cover of the ink pad was enough to color my white embossing paste a lovely shade of pink - the perfect garden wall for my spring flowers!  And my plan for this final week leading into Easter is to focus on the colors of spring found in the early flower buds, baby bunnies, fuzzy chicks and new nests of eggs.  I will try very hard to ignore all of those wonderful colors also found in jelly beans, chocolate bunnies, yellow peeps and those fabulous wonderful speckled malted milk eggs............... 


 
            Cindy has a wonderful sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

                                      

14 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

I love that texture and color of the embossing, Linda! That sweet, not chocolate, bunny was the perfect touch but I hope he doesn't eat your buds!

christina d said...

That is so cute, the best I've seen this year!

Cindy Lovell said...

Fabulous Linda!! I LOVE the background you created with the paste! The bunny is adorable!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW, breathtakingly gorgeous!

Jen Mitchell said...

I almost didn't notice the little pom-pom on the bunny's bum! That's a nice touch, as well as the tinted embossing paste.

Jen Brum said...

What a great Easter card Linda! Love that coloured embossing paste! The bunny is so sweet! Maybe we will have spring by the time Easter rolls around!!!!

Cindy Hall said...

Did you say malted milk eggs???

This card is amazing Linda. I still haven't tried the pasty-stuff, but you sure make me want to try it! Love the bunny at the base of the gorgeous flowers, too!

Jen Timko said...

Mmmmm...malted milk eggs... You distracted me for a bit. Ok, this background is so cool. Good to know that it doesn't take much ink. Fun take on the sketch.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh how sweet! I just love your take on this weeks sketch Linda - so creative!

Karren said...

I'm so impressed with your colored and stenciled background, Linda! You go, girl! LOL. Fab card.

Amy O said...

Love what you've done with the sketch, Linda! The tinted embossing paste is so pretty. And I love the malted milk eggs.

Greta said...

Wow--so creative! I love this card, Linda!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the textured hexagon background on this card Linda - a beautiful spring card!

Rita W said...

Love the embossing paste, Linda!

...and now I want candy!