Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Awesome - FMS403





This adorable bookworm is perfect for encouraging a certain little girl I know as she happily starts second grade in a new building with new teachers......but fortunately with the same “old” friends.


So many possibilities with current artisan Narelle's sweet sketch!  Join us at Freshly Made Sketches!


Stamp Sets: Check You Out, Simple Strips (TE)
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Under the Mistletoe DSP

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I couldn't love this more... fabulous worm [and yes, I have said that before] the colors, your style - I think I need a ream of that Mistletoe plaid! That certain little second grade bookworm is going to LOVE this, Linda! I do too!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

Love it! Such a cute design and your sentiment is perfect. Glad that she's enjoying 2nd grade!! :)

Brian King said...

I absolutely adore this card! The sketch was perfect for the librarian in you - and I love that you used the Christmas plaid in the background - it doesn't look Christmasy at all here. ♥

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous plaid background and I love your little bookworm, Linda! Great card for a little girl...she's going to love it :)

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card for your little bookworm! I just love the colours and that perfect plaid background! So fun!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I am loving this! You always pair the perfect sentiment with the perfect images! Your card made me smile!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow, Linda! I'm totally in love with your fun card. This worm is the cutest I've ever seen. I would hate finding a worm in one of my books except if it is a lovely guy as the one sitting on your card.

LeAnne said...

No way---second grade?! How did that happen, I guess the same way Cassidy is in fourth! Your little bookworm is so sweet...perfect for that sketch too!

Jen Mitchell said...

Fantastic design! I love the plaid around the edges and your adorable bookworm!