Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Believe In The Magic....FMS416



Santa looked like he was headed for a crash landing when I tipped the top panel of my card downward like the sketch.  So to save Santa a trip to the ER I tipped him skyward and moved the sentiment as well.  Hope you have time to enjoy the magic of the season!  I will be taking a bit of a blogging break to catch my breath during this very hectic December.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2020!  Looking forward to another year of crafting fun!



Amy has a wonderful sketch to close out 2019!  Hope you join us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Stamps:  Santa and Sleigh (Purple Onion), Up In The Air (Ellen Hutson), Winter Memories (Newton's Nook)
Ink: Distress, Versafine Black, Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Copper Foil, Brightly Gleaming DSP

13 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Love that Santa image. Fun design! Enjoy the holidays with your family! :)

I Card Everyone said...

That crowd of viewers are the perfect choice for a little Santa watching, Linda!!! How adorable is ThIS!! and I love the star paper!
I believe, I really do … merriest Christmas to you and the big guy! xx
=]

Brian King said...

I BELIEVE this is an adorable card and a great showcase of this sketch. ♥

Lynn Hoyt said...

Awesome card, love that santa and his reindeer! And of course all the copper is a fab add.

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! So fun and festive! Merry Christmas to you and your family! XXX

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun card Linda! I love that you prevented Christmas disaster with Santa! Love those excited onlookers as well! That star paper is gorgeous! One of my favs!

Kim S said...

I'm so glad you saved Santa! Such an amazing mix of stamp sets!! I'll see in you in the New Year - hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Seletta said...

So sorry for your Mom, know she is in the hurting mode and it will take time to heal. Be assured you and she have the prayers of many. So happy the family have enjoyed our beautiful weather here and even with a little rain, it is great.Merry Christmas and have a Stampin' good New Year.
Seletta

A.Rose said...

Wow! The silhouettes are perfect and the starry background terrific.

Amy O said...

Thank you for saving Christmas, Linda! Everything works together beautifully on this fun card. Wishing you a happy new year!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love Santa and his fan club! And I hope that 2020 is WAY less stressful for you!

Jen Timko said...

No one wants Santa in an airborne emergency! Good call. Hope all calms down and wishing you all good health in the new year!

Cécile RIBON said...

Hello Linda! Your card is kind of magic and I hope a bit of this Christmas Magic has finally reached your home and things are going easier by now. Sending you hugs and all my best wishes for 2020.