Sunday, February 16, 2020

Stamp Review Crew: SAB







The Stamp Review Crew is celebrating 2020 Saleabration today!  So many products that can be earned free from Stampin' Up!  I used images from Lovely Lily Pad, a sentiment from Sending You Thoughts, Lily Impressions DSP, So Saffron Metallic Baker's Twine and Patterned Sequins.  I brushed So Saffron onto Whisper White before I die cut the circle.  And I mixed the greens with Call Me Clover paper and Shaded Spruce Blends.

Miss Emma and her family celebrated 2020 with their visit to the Ice Castle - a week after her cousin Will visited.  Still looks pretty icy!





Miss Emma checked out all the inside passages!  And I hope you check out the rest of our hop!

Don't miss my friend Heidi Baks' wonderful work......


And then head onward to see something wonderful Cindy has created....



I used the cool sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch for my card's design.








6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and your layout is perfect! The ice castle looks pretty awesome!! :)

Cindy said...

Oh, Linda, this card just took my breath away! Wow, just WOW!

I Card Everyone said...

I spotted our Sketch immediately, Linda... thanks so much for sharing your pad with us at ours! Such pretty papers, and water lily!
Okay, Emma... you're scaring me - so COOL, but I'd be so afraid of getting lost in that castle!
=]

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Now that is something I would love to check out! An ice castle! Looks super fun. Love this card, too, Linda. That lily pad paper s just gorgeous. We have a fantastic botanical garden here and there summer lilies are magnificent. This year is supposed to be even more spectacular.

Heidi Baks said...

This is great, Linda! I love all the layers and details, and the break in the tag is really fun.

Lou said...

So pretty Linda. I love the layout with the split DSP. So effective. x