Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Joy to the World - FMS451

 





Christmas will be here before you know it but this is what it looks like now in my neck of the woods.

                                          


The world seems to be rather crazy these days but doing simple things like picking just the right sunflower helps us find the joy in life.  Of course the right cartoon on 
Nickelodeon helps too.....


  



I am fortunate to have these two kiddos nearby to keep me smiling!





Narelle has a great sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Hope you join us!


Global Design Project has a Case the Designer challenge this week.  I used the globe and a bold sentiment.



Stamp Sets: Peace and Joy. Beautiful World
Paper: Whisper White, Gold Foil, Highland Heather, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Ink: Highland Heather

12 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! And sweet pictures of the littles too! :) It's definitely starting to feel a little like fall here...yay! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Since I don't have those sweet kiddos to keep me smiling, I might have to follow Will's lead and start watching cartoons again! What a beautiful shot of Emma!
All of your cards bring joy to our world, Linda! This Christmas card is no exception...
=]

Judy Rozema said...

Those sunflowers and your sweet girl are gorgeous! I LOVE that you used the globe to make a Christmas card. I didn't even think of that combination! I just got the set with the Joy die - can hardly wait to try it!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Linda! I love how you added the globe to your design...it's such a unique element for a Christmas card and I really love the snowflake DSP...so pretty!

Barb Ghig said...

Ooops, I meant to say that it was really fun to see pics of your darling grandchildren...thank heaven for them during these crazy times :)

Jacquie Southas said...

The globe is the perfect image for this sentiment, Linda!

Brian King said...

LOVE these non-traditional colors and ADORE these sweet faces! ♥

Su Mohr said...

Such a pretty color combo, Linda! Thank you for sharing with Global Design Project!

Amy O said...

This is a pretty color combo I wouldn't have thought of! And it looks fabulous for Christmas! I love how you've combined these sets to make a perfect Christmas card.

Jen Timko said...

Love these sweet pictures, Linda. And of course this card is fantastic. Hugs!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a great Christmas card Linda! I just love it and would have never thought to use my globe for it!!! Love Emma in that patch of sunflowers! What a classic photo! How did Will get so big? Wasn't he just born like yesterday?!!!

Kim S said...

LOVE your golden "world"! It's lovely against the snowflakes and Highland Heather.