Friday, November 27, 2020

Joyful Season

 



Busy weekend ahead!  I plan to binge Christmas card making and started with a few of these using the sketch from the Paper Players.  The Big Guy and I had a quiet Thanksgiving Day which was a change but actually quite nice.  I have a lot more energy today than I usually do the day after Thanksgiving so I am tackling Christmas cards and on line shopping - no mall trips this year!  Tomorrow a photographer friend is coming to take holiday photos of Emma and Will on my back porch.  That way we can all social distance and be outside.  Local businesses here are being very creative and accommodating to help keep everyone safe.  So now I am off to search for another sketch and make a new batch of cards!



Stamp Sets: Cherish the Season, Peace and Joy
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Foil, Tis the Season DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler







8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Joy is a great place to start, Linda! this is beautiful - LOVE the jingle bells! and I can't wait to see the photos!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love those jingle bells, perfect with that designer paper! :) Have fun shopping! I'm doing a bit of that today too!

Allisa said...

Such a great card. I love how you strung your jingle belles! So creative! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Linda - a great idea to string your silver jingle bells through the design! Good luck with all that Christmas card making (there is a great sketch at CASE This Sketch this week if you need some inspiration!) Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

I love this...fresh and delightful! The holly papers work so well with those beautiful bells and big, bold "JOY"!! The embossed background looks great too! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players and making it look fabulous, Linda!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So festive and fun, Linda! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Kim S said...

LOVE the jingle bells on those fabulous papers!! Perfect for the big "joy"!

Karren said...

Beautiful colour-blocking card and the jingle bells are the perfect touch!